An excerpt from The Voice of Babaji

 



                                            Om Kriya Babaji Nama Aum



Babaji: “My child, remember and realize that whatever japa or meditation that you do, stick to it systematically and regularly. If you persist in your meditation, your calling on me, thinking of me, writing about me and my mission, eating through my hands, seeing through my eyes and serving your fellow-men considering them all as myself and deeming your service to them as surrender to me you will attain success and Nirvikalpa Samadhi. 
The Light of Satchidananda would ever shine through you. Let the kala-chakra work itself out and I will stand by you and those near and dear to you forever and ever. Faith-absolute faith – in your Guru is the one and only means to attain the goal of life and reach the Beyond.
 It will steady your mind and fix it constantly on the Light of Satchidananda.”

Aum Namaha Babaji Atmajyoti Vasati (I bow to Babaji, the Soul Light of Dawn)


Aucun commentaire: